Missoula Market Watch
Mark your calendars! Missoula Market Watch 2018 will be held on March 21, 2018 from 4:30-6:30 at Stockman Bank. Our presenters will cover many topics and offer insight you need to succeed in the local Commercial Real Estate Market.
Sterling CRE Advisors has taken the lead in providing accurate, data-driven information for the commercial real estate market. We invite you to join us for this free event, however, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Please contact us by phone, 406.203.4547, by email at [email protected], or go to www.Eventbrite.com to register online.
Hope to see you there!
Missoula Market Watch 2018 Presentations:
- How Does Housing Impact Missoula CRE? – Mike Nugent, Berkshire Hathaway MT Properties
- What Does the New Tax Code Mean for CRE? – Ross Keogh, Worden Thane P.C.
- Commercial Construction Challenges – Joe Easton, Jackson Contractor Group
- The Secret Is Out: An Overview of the Self Storage Boom – Claire Matten, Sterling CRE Advisors
- Where Are the Opportunities and Risks in the Missoula Market? – Matt Mellott, CCIM, Sterling CRE Advisors