The first Missoula Market Watch, envisioned as an annual event, took place at the Missoula Public House on Wednesday April, 19. We at MontanaCRE would like to thank our co-sponsor Missoula Current as well as all our presenters and all those who turned out for the event.
If you weren’t able to attend, contact Matt or David for a free presentation summary.
- Growth Industries Driving Demand for Commercial Space – Paul Gladen of Blackstone Launchpad
- Local CRE Lending Environment and Outlook for 2017 – Bob Burns, Stockman Bank
- How Does Housing Impact Missoula CRE? – Mike Nugent, Berkshire Hathaway Montana Properties
- An Appraiser’s View of the Missoula Market – Kraig Kosena, MAI of Kembel, Kosena & Company, Inc.
- Where Are the Opportunities and Risks in the Missoula Market? – Matt Mellott, MontanaCRE
For a quick recap of highlights, check out the Missoula Current articles:
- MISSOULA RETAIL REMAINS STRONG DESPITE BOX-STORE UNPREDICTABILITY
- MISSOULA CLOSE TO OVERSUPPLY OF OFFICE SPACE, STUDY SUGGESTS
- IS MISSOULA OVERBUILDING ITS APARTMENT SUPPLY? EXPERTS SAY YES