3rd Annual Missoula Market Watch
Should you buy apartments as an investment? Or, are there already too many apartment buildings? What about industrial? How much new commercial space came online in 2018? What’s coming in 2019 and what should you watch out for?
At Missoula Market Watch 2019 this past Wednesday, we presented a summary of our on-going research into the local investment market that answered all these questions. This information is simply not available anywhere else.
At the 3rd Annual Missoula Market watch we covered:
- Terms, trends and traps in the commercial and investment real estate markets.
- Opportunities and risks in each of the four major asset classes including Apartments, Office, Retail and Industrial.
- The impact of recent tax rule changes on your CRE investment portfolio.
- Ross Keogh of Worden Thane PC broke down the ins and outs of using Opportunity Zones to your advantage.
- Nick Kaufman of WGM Group discussed some tips, tricks and cautions to developing property in Missoula.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the presentation slides, or for a link to the video of the presentation.
For on-going updates on Missoula CRE market trends, intel and opportunities, sign up for our newsletter here.